Saturday, June 29, 2013

breakfast smoothie


Breakfast smoothies are always on top of the list of weight loss programs. Those kinds of energy drinks are a very healthy way to boost of energy and doing detox cleansing for your body as well. Blueberries are one of my favorite ingredients that I love to put into my breakfast smoothies in the morning.
Ingredients:
1/2 to 1 banana
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp muesli
1 cup milk
optional: sugar or honey
optional: ice cubes
Directions:
1. Depending on how thick you like the smoothie, add 1/2 to 1 banana and 1/2 a cup blueberries.
2. Pour in 1/2 cup (low fat) yogurt. Threw in 1/4 tsp vanilla extract for a little extra flavor. You can also add a little extra sugar or honey if you like it sweet. I love the natural sweetness of the berries so I never add sugar.
3. Pour in 1 cup of milk. Blend it for about 45 to 60 seconds. Then enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment